View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 02:54 PM   #44
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
Ok. So I got you all beat... My 10-yr old daughter who actually does appreciate good music (SY, Nirvana, Pixies, Weezer, etc), is going thru this tween stage right now and absolutley adores the Jo Bros. To prove my love to her I endured taking her and her friends to a sold out Jonas Brothers concert last summer. 20,000+ screaming girls is what killed me, not the band. They actually are talented little boys who write their own music, play multiple instruments, all the while performing backflips and totally entertaining their fans. They are most definitely sellouts. They are a product of Disney and being well-raped by our society. BUT, they are talented little shits who maintain a 'good-boy' image and have allowed themselves to be marketed well imo.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|