View Single Post
Old 11.15.2012, 01:24 PM   #2097
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Incredible, wasn't it? In fairness, England were doing OK in the second half until Zlatan decided to turn into Superman for twenty minutes.'d absolutely love it if he came to the Prem.

yeah he's a fucking ballet dancer is what he is. always with his flying kicks and acrobatics. amazing coordination. he's always in mid-air doing something impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
cheek!

Palace have a pretty good youth accademy which regulalry produces decent young players. Recenty it has produced Victor Moses (Chelsea), Wayne Routledge (Swansea), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Ben Watson (Wigan) and, err John Bostock (Tottenham?). And now Wilf

In England it's regular practise for lower division clubs to develop young talent, give them a couple of seasons of first team action only to see their boy snapped up by a big club with wads of cash and the lure of a premiership relegation battle.
It happens all the time. And we have been expecting Zaha to go for a long time now, it's just been a matter of when (january transfer window or end of season?)
suddenly we are playing fantastic football and are top of the league. people are whispering about promotion and our co-chairman has come out and said Zaha is not for sale. He'd rather keep him and get promotion (not that we're a 1 man team at the moment).
It's quite refreshing for us really

but he'll probably be sold to Wigan in January...

aaaaaaaah. i've been watching the germans where the big clubs have their schools and gotze has been playing pro for dortmund since he was 17. (i think he's just 20). anyway didn't know you were a fan of crystal palace. sorry lolol-- first time i ever hear about that team. keep zaha & make it to the prem i say!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|