View Single Post
Old 05.21.2022, 10:53 AM   #42819
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Will get around to all of that as time goes by. For now, it's election day here.

Just worked ten hours counting votes, didn't get home until ten minutes ago (1.40am). A few quick notes:
*the right-wing Liberal Party have fallen to pieces, losing about twenty seats to go from narrow majority to clear opposition
*the supposedly-left-wing-but-actually-centrist Labor Party are all but certain to form government, but may not reach the 76 seats needed for outright control because
*there is a massive crossbench, both out of a strong vote for the Greens and a big movement of "teal independents" who are generally conservative but advertising themselves as different to the LNP - as well as being pro-climate action
*things will be very interesting
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|