View Single Post
Old 10.05.2016, 06:34 PM   #48209
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
im just upset and heartbroken nobody got my Kids in the Hall reference. now im not going to sleep tonight. yelling at what I imagine are your faces while really yelling at the refrigerator.

as much as I loathe and hate most of those 90's post grunge hack bands, I have to say that I enjoy a couple of 3 Doors Down songs. it's redneck rock at it's best but they were quite the songwriters. the one about superman kryptonite and it's not my time. good songs. that puddle of mud band had a good song that I hated but kinda like now. blurry or whatever. it's all like a conservative pearl jam. hunting, fishing, beating meth girlfriend and voting republican getting ugly tattoos on pale skin . good people, good food, and good times.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|