View Single Post
Old 03.24.2015, 10:47 PM   #416
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteinmen
I agree with this, I saw them twice during Eternal era and loved it!

well it's true that the live shows have always been a different beast that had little to do with the records, and they were magnificent live until the end, but the last of their records i felt compelled to buy & treasure was sonic nurse.

of course they could have kept touring forever & jamming to old classics like the grateful dead or the rolling stones, and in that sense keep going for another quarter century, but in terms of their discography rather ripped was my disconnection notice.

of course that's my experience, and it's irrelevant to you, just like your experience is great for you but inaccessible to me, and that's fine because neither of us needs validation for what is real to each of us-- yes?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|