View Single Post
Old 07.17.2006, 10:24 PM   #29
lizzarddd
bad moon rising

lizzarddd has tongues queuing up for a rim-festlizzarddd has tongues queuing up for a rim-festlizzarddd has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WAJUszlPm...dgarden%20hype

the quality on this isn't too good but yeah, that guys voice has so much range, and they were so much better than boring ass audioslave

they were so good. It's all about Badmotorfinger and Superunknown. They weren't just a grunge band, they were very talented musicians. All the alternate tunings and time signatures and what not.

The saddest thing though is seeing all the audioslave fans who have no idea what band he was in before audioslave. That's one thing I wish didn't get me so angry. Sucks to see my favorite bands go down the shitter because no one is interested in any music from before 6 years ago. I've literally had people say shit to me like, sure, Beastie Boys are good if you take a time machine back to 1994. Fucking cocksuckers

i'll check that out, yeah it pisses me off too, People don't take the time to know or listen to good music cause that's all they care about is shit like Fall out boy and that. I loved Rage though, Zach (lead singer) he entertained me tons with live shows, he was great.
lizzarddd is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|