View Single Post
Old 11.26.2006, 07:19 PM   #35
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream a couple of nights ago and it might be hard to recall.

It began with me walking into this basement much in the style of the diner where some of the Happy Days show took place. I walked into the back corner and sat down at a booth. Soon the place began to fill up, most of the people being the 'outcasts', 'punks', or 'emos' from my school. All the kids I've stayed away from at all costs. I wondered why they were there and why none of them noticed me. I overheard one of them talking and thereupon realized who's show I was attending; the Sun City Girls. This got me really excited and made me wonder why everyone else there had heard of them. I thought maybe the hadn't. And then......

....I woke up.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|