View Single Post
Old 11.26.2006, 06:44 PM   #30
strictlycommercial
bad moon rising

strictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's asses
Few months ago I had 2 dreams in a row that involved me rather brutally killing famous actors.
One night Robert DiNiro was blaming me for something so I cut his throat. Next night I dreamed Dennis Hopper turned up in a convoy of white cars outside my house. I was scared as fuck (suspect some Blue Velvet influence). Anyhow, I pretended to be very freindly and civil for a bit and then pounded him to a bloody pulp with a kitchen chair. Eh???

Been reading a bit of Freudian stuff for an essay I'm writing, dreams divided into manifest content & latent content, wish fulfilment, displacement & all that. He has some very interesting, if not entirely convincing, ideas but he always seems to get a bit carried away (ie. why does it always have to come down to castration? Ey?).

I wish I was high...
strictlycommercial is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|