View Single Post
Old 03.19.2018, 04:24 PM   #18
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Several weeks to a month or so ago, I stumbled across an album online and I can't remember the name or where I saw it. For some reason I have it in my mind it was a new 2012 solo release from one of the Boredom's drummers. I also want to say it was on Kranky, but I sure can't find anything like that on their website today??? I remember the cover being mostly red or black with a red object on it. I listened to a soundclip and this particular track was maybe 15 minutes long and the first eight minutes were low end methodic drumming that was growing as the track progressed.
Any ideas or help will be appreciated : )

Yoshimi from Boredoms other band OOIOO put some stuff on Thrill Jockey, was it that?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|