View Single Post
Old 01.09.2017, 11:00 PM   #20438
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
Pasolini's Medea. Truly something but I am really conflicted about it. It really tries my patience at points even though I love slow burns. Some shots were absolutely gorgeous but others were so amateurish. Will have to keep marinating at this one. For now I admire the atmosphere and what he was going after with it but I think it warrants a re watch.

Anatomy of a Murder. This was a blind pick up from the library and it was an incredible court room film. The Duke Ellington score, an on fire Jimmy Stewart and an equally great George C Scott. The 2 hrs 40 min went by in a breeze. Pretty ballsy shit for 1959. It really takes you and makes you question everything the film throws at you. I don't want to ruin the way the plot moves for anyone but I highly recommend this one for any fans of law based films or even taboo-pushers.

I love Anatomy of a Murder!! Good pick man! Classic!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|