View Single Post
Old 01.09.2017, 04:30 AM   #20426
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
The Exorcist - First time seeing it! I've put off seeing it for years because horror is really not my thing (tho recently I've been trying to change that) and to be honest the subject matter actually scares the shit of me. With that said it is an extraordinarily well made film. Very short in gimmicks and actually had depth to it. Honestly a little surprised by how good it was. The "scary" scenes weren't so much scary as they were intense on a psychological level. Pleasantly surprised and I'm glad I finally sat down to watch this one.

It is a great film, although the more infamous scenes have actually become its weakest. The most effective scenes for me are mainly those that involve Father Karras rather than Regan.

Watched last night

Blue Jasmine

One of Woody Allen's best and bravest late-period films. It can't be easy making a film in which the lead character is so totally unsympathetic.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|