View Single Post
Old 11.10.2011, 10:36 PM   #15294
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Wow, great interviews from the whole no wave gang, Martin Rev, Branca, Thurston, Lee, Lydia, Arto, Sclavunos, and Thrilwell.. oh damn.. I forgot Michael Gira! The no wave scene was short and sweet but turned out to be such vital scene for the music most of us to have come to adore music without borders and cliche pop sensibilities. I loved the scenes when they talk about The Strokes, how all the New York artists hadn't even heard of them when being constantly asked if heard about this "new" and "upcoming" band from New York. Good laughs! I think the doc could've done without the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and A.R.E. Weapons being interviewed, Karen with varied verbal selection of "ummm" ... "ahhhh" ... "we want to be the biggest band in the world". As for A.R.E. Weapons those fools with their major shit talking and for not being very impressive themselves, they should keep their mouths shut. GIVE ME MORE LYDIA LUNCH! I'd love for her to ravage my body anyway of the week. Funny how Thirlwell stated "I'd be surprised if you didn't hear Yeah Yeah Yeahs in an AT&T commercial before their albums comes out". And then Spike Jones and Karen O direct a video for Foetus. Loved the Liars live footage and Black Dice.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|