Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 03.06.2017, 01:43 PM   #54
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
luddites are stupid as fuck. they hate "new" technology" but use every bit of the "old" technology. fucking morons.

I just slam about 10 gigs of high bitrate MP3's into my droid and bluetooth the fuck out of my jams to the car stereo, or home player.

I feel apple products are primarily for people with no knowledge of computing or computer systems or the way computers actually function (my wife for example). I grew up learning BASIC in grammar school, buidling motherboards, frankensteining together powerful PC's and servers, etc. to me that stuff intuitive.

I do not find Apple products intuitive at all.

The iPad we have I use purely for streaming shows, or playing a few stupid games on it. I HATE browsing the web on it.

My wife's iphone is like trying to read a book in Portuguese when all you know is Spanish. everything takes me 4X as long to figure out.

Things I can do with my droid phone quick as fuck:
download torrents
convert files
edit PDF documents
install/remove programs
transfer or add more memory space
etc.