View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 11:59 AM   #46
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
Haha, were you the dark-haired girl next to me? There was only four other people out there and I think you'd be the only one that'd post on an SY forum.

I met all of them last night, except for Steve. I got Thurston to autograph my ticket with my shitty pink Sharpee, which I apologized for and he was all, "Nah, it's a pretty groovy Sharpee." It was so surreal. I'm still in disbelief. Nicest band ever.

Haha, yeah. I made a huge fool out of myself...then again, it wasn't THAT bad in comparision to the other people who didn't even know Lee's name...It was just such a surreal moment. I had never met a celebrity before who I respected before (well, that's not true...when I was 10 I met James Brown and Issac Hayes but I wasn't old enough to understand the epic nature of that encounter...i've also gone to dinner with tristan taormino but that was another story...)

Also yeah, I remember that with the sharpie. He was super neat about it. Honestly, meeting Thurston was just like I always thought it would be.

Well, it was good meeting you in person :-)

In responce to somebody asking about the setlist - it was ALL of the eternal with catholic block, death valley, the sprawl, cross the breeze, and silver rocket.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|