View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 08:44 PM   #24
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
wow, this thing sounds amazing. i haven't seen it around here yet -- i know the author had asked me if he could quote some of my site almost verbatim, but i think that was just re: the drifter -- is that in there?

i will concede that the 'achoo...brancafest' may not actually be 'confirmed' (though the rest of the song certainly is...lee's lyrics from this record were published in JRNLS80s long before SY.com posted them, and more from this album were featured in that 'sonic life' book). i think i read the quote as 'brancafest' online 10+ years ago and just stuck with it.

the thing is, when the guy was writing the book, the lyrics were up on sonicyouth.com (their own section, in addition to mine -- provided by the band themselves), and he still didn't even..just..look? i know the band commented on this publically after it came out.

god that charlie brown pic/caption is hilarious!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|