View Single Post
Old 11.05.2009, 06:20 PM   #13
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Maybe, maybe not. Most people with half a brain eventually get around to thinking about their own destiny. Some things are within your realm, some things are predestined. Those who live in the here-and-now will have to grow up at some point.

my half a brain does not want to spoil the surprise.

whatever i wanted to be doing now that i had planned has changed.

all the changes were for the best.

when i was younger i used to think that making long term plans would help and prevent things. i was wrong.

so the more i grow up, the more i want to keep an open mind about everything.

and that way i guess less anxiety, frustration and more happiness.

so before you use your patronizing tone, you might wanna consider that people are different.

for me, the planning approach doesn't work. I am much too spontaneous and dynamic. The best things that have ever happened to me were by surprise and I think that is because I am not afraid of change and I can spot opportunities.

I feel too confined and unhappy within the boundaries of plans, instead I dream of unexpected changes. which happen to me all the time.

the less fear i have, the less plans i have the more good things happen to me. i like it like that.

the more i grow up the more i learn to live with uncertainties.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|