View Single Post
Old 12.31.2006, 10:55 AM   #33
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
i was wondering the same thing, i would love to hear that set again.

i decided not to buy the compilation, thinking it would be better to get all the proper albums i don't have instead (i believe there is no unreleased stuff or extra things on the compilation?), but since those are usually difficult to get, i might end up buying it...

I've also been hoping that a recording of their ATP set exists... I only recorded the London gig myself. So if any one wants to trade that for the ATP one then let me know. I can post the London one here when it's ready if anyone's interested. I haven't even heard it though, so I don't know how it came out.

From the CD booklet it doesn't seem that there's any previously unreleased material on the compilation. So if you can trace down all their proper albums then you wouldn't need to buy it. But keep in mind that a lot of their stuff is long out of print and sometimes only released in an edition of a few hundred copies anyway.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|