View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 02:56 PM   #37307
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
we're already living in a state which could very easily lock me up and forcibly medicate me for making those comments where i fantasize about becoming a terrorist and giving tobacco company execs lung cancer.

the algorithms that are scanning this post are sorting it for key words right now.

clinging to the delusion of free will is like having an advertisement for your own fucking enslavement and death emanating from your own fucking mouth!

and speaking out against it is social suicide for an animal that has darwinian reasons for making itself look like its in control.

there's BIG PROFIT in addiction. BIG FUCKING PROFIT.

did you know that when the financial crash happened in 08, one of the american banks hired an analyst who discovered that something like 70% of the entire economies assets were criminal in some way.

this entire fucking edifice is propped up by addiction, crime, cannibalization.

and we're the fucking cattle! begging for scraps from the fucking table, trapped in a videogamed reality in which we're constantly monitored, assessed, survielled, and subjected to neuro hacks to get us to SPEND NOW and CONSUME MORE.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|