View Single Post
Old 10.04.2012, 04:15 PM   #34932
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
oh no i think i would hate that
but my work doesnt seem like work at all. it's just sitting behind the bar, talking to people and giving them drinks.

oh and i wanted to share with you guys that i got into my dream seminar at uni. it is called "from the cosby show to 30 rock: class, race and gender in the american sitcom"
YESSSS. now i won't have to take "from hip hop to no hope: he commodification of street culture".
<3
Generally I'm bartending at weddings, and it's a largely Polish clientele, so they drink a LOT of vodka. They insist on you doing shots with them, and the owners fully encourage this, so I'm basically wasted during every shift. I can live with that.

And actually, the latter seminar sounds rather intriguing. Why don't you want to take that one?
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|