View Single Post
Old 11.15.2007, 11:37 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
So your 16 17 years old, youre driving, you feel that tremedous freedom that comes with getting ur license, ur not jaded, just driving around listenin to tunes with your buddies, and ur gettin STONED.

What were those alblums that you and ur friends listened to countless times during this era? Doesnt have to be your personal favorite, they tend to be alblums that you like, but also all your friend like, being stoned makes for cooperation...

Me:
Wu Tang-Enter the 36 Chambers/Gza-Liquid Swords
Black Sabbath-Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Slayer-Reign in Blood
Black Flag-Damaged
Led Zeppelin-Physical Grafitti
Velvet Underground and Nico

its funny, i was totally different from all my friends in my small massacusetts town, i wanted to be a musican or artist or writer or somethin like that, they all aspired to be construction workers, i mean ASPIRED, im only friends with two of them untill this day, ones by lifelong best friend. they went the way of townie and chinese resteraunt bars, i went the way of college, music, art, drugs, and more drugs, but some of the fondest memories of my life were driving around in my redneck alkie friend steve's beat up camry listening to music, laughing our heads off, and trying to go to parties and get laid and and all that typical highschool shit. Anyways, god i ramble a lot, your highschool stoner soundtracks?
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|