View Single Post
Old 10.04.2006, 10:33 AM   #102
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I like people that put some effort into their style. I see nothing wrong with it in the slightest.
The so-called "unstylish" indie bands and the grunge bands have just as much of a costume element going on; they just pretend they don't because they are supposedly "unpretentious."

i know that, i didn't mean it like that. i know it takes as much effort to don a suit as to put on a flannel shirt. i don't like slickly dressed bands, it's like they put more effort into their look than their music. punk bands and indie rock or whatever put effort into their look but not as much and not so upfront.

to me, i fine looking band are wolf eyes and they wear black and death metal tshirts, they have their look (the beards, the shirts, the hair) but it's not like they are going out of their way to get a fancy dress (and by fancy i don't mean expensive).
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|