View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 07:00 PM   #13
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
it's definitely dead around in these parts.
I try my darndest to make it exciting for the kiddies that actually DO trick-or-treat these days. adults make it impossible for kids to have fun. now instead of wandering around in the dark going to stranger's houses, we have "safe night" where you go to a "safe" location (like a high school, YMCA, etc) and give kids lame candy like fucking popcorn balls (okay that shit is good, but still) and it's just generally boring. I remember back when I was a kid they showed fucking ROCKY HORROR on tv... now those were the days.

since those days are gone I go all-out with decorations and theatrics. I'm gonna hide in the bushes next to my house and grab ankles of any kids that go to my door. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHJEFKJLFKJGHGHGHG
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|