View Single Post
Old 09.25.2019, 10:08 PM   #7134
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
NO - as I replied to you on the previous page, I’m not aware that ringing a foreign country and asking for dirt is illegal. Will you take the time to explain how it’s illegal?

You are absolutely correct......two wrongs don’t make a right.
lmfao marc thiessen

here some comments in reply to that stupid opinion piece:

Victor Wilburn
1 day ago
The headline-writer got this wrong. It should have been "My Inability to Tell the Difference Between Two Different Things That Are Different."
Likethumb_up269
Replyreply
Linklink
Reportflag

Generalissimo Chickenhawk S J MacBonespurs
1 day ago
And then there is Joe Biden. In 2016, the then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine if the government did not fire the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin.
BIden was speaking on behalf of the US government, you duplicitous d!ckw@d. This was official policy, not an attempt to use a foreign power to smear an election opponent. And a number of other nations were united in that effort.
Likethumb_up231
Replyreply
Linklink
Reportflag

Jasper_in_Boston
Ignore User
1 day ago
So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump...

Yes: it is perfectly acceptable to pressure a foreign government to fork over information vital to an ongoing investigation that itself concerns the national security of the United States.

It is not perfectly fine to pressure a foreign government to fork over dirt on your political opponents.

What an utterly infantile, amoral cretin this columnist is.
Likethumb_up23
Replyreply
Linklink
Reportflag
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|