Thread: new black flag
View Single Post
Old 02.01.2013, 09:10 PM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Ginn seems to be a very unlikeable character...

Actually, from my almost retardedly limited amount of experience (so limited that, in the grand scheme of things, it's totally absurd that I should have an opinion at all) he's not unlikeable at all. I suppose he's a bit gruff, but I met him once, and I think he was actually flattered that someone recognized him. I would actually be more likely to brag about that meeting than most of my "celebrity" encounters.

Yeah, ah, Billie Joe Armstrong for one. And Dave Grohl. Man I was easily impressed when I was 14. I still didn't gush over either of those assholes, but Greg Ginn kinda had me holdin' my cock between my legs.

I'm not finding myself super excited about new/unearthed Black Flag, though. Hmm. Think it might be time to give that band another go-around. It's been a while.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|