View Single Post
Old 06.26.2014, 12:10 AM   #20
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Thank you Mortte! Are the front and back covers of your KYI "right side up" or is the back cover rotated? My sleeve opens at the top of the cover (above SONIC YOUTH) but the back cover is printed so the "top" is the right side of the image. I have no idea if I explained that well or not. Basically, the back cover is on its side if you're holding the record with the front cover the "right way".
My couple front & back covers are same way as yours (very strange, I havenīt got any other albums where cover is that way). So the only difference is the front cover. And maybe people of the Zensor is the only one who knows, do they made two pressings in a different covers in 1983.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|