View Single Post
Old 11.03.2009, 04:15 AM   #1
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
I can't wait!

Quote:
It appears that the New York-based experiment group Liars have something up their sleeves. Today, the group’s MySpace page has been updated with new artwork and several links to thesisterworld.com. Upon visiting that site, you’ll see the same artwork and be able to watch some pretty abstract beach videos. Clicking on the text ‘SISTERWORLD’ will forward you to the official Liars website.
It looks like there’s a new album entitled Sisterworld being released in 2010. We’ve contacted both of Liars’ publicists for confirmation, so we’ll keep you posted. The band’s publicist has confirmed that the band is releasing an album in early 2010. Now let’s just sit back and see whether they lean more toward beach ambience or more towards the stygian nautical themes of Ween’s The Mollusk. I’m sure they could probably find a middle ground.

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/Liars-Co...LP-Sisterworld

I wonder what it'll sound like this time...
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|