View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 09:04 PM   #25
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
defrag is like washing your balls man. if you're in the shower, just soap up a washcloth and really scrub all of that shit. I mean I can understand... the night before... you went out on your vespa to the local lion versus billy joe fight match and maybe you had some nicotine, hell maybe you even had some devil's water! in a situation like that i can understand, maybe you wake up 23 minutes later than usual and you have to be at your Biology I class in 60 minutes and you have to pack your lunch and you haven't clipped your fingernails in three weeks; so maybe then you skip the ball wash. It's all good. But what happens when Stacy from Biology I turns around and says, "I heard you like Sonic Youth...and you're good at Biology... Can you come hither and twine your molecules against my sishasisha?"

Then it is do or die, friend. It is STACY! you don't want to be in the situation where you say ok but then when stache comes to twirl and you plop those cadburys on her eyes and the waft drifts slowly down, curling around like malscented candle hooks around her nostrils...

defrag it.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|