View Single Post
Old 10.03.2006, 11:50 AM   #16
RoadkillKid
little trouble girl

RoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's assesRoadkillKid kicks all y'all's asses
Up until a month ago, I only thought SY were playing once anyways. I'll take the glass half full approach to this, and I still think this festival will live long in the memory of all who attend. Think of all the '1st night vs 2nd night'' banter that will be had on this board alone. My guess is the sets will be pretty much identical (bar maybe one or two tracks and song order).

And all this "Why did I even bother?" talk is easily answered: You bothered because Thurston Moore is curating this unique event and on top of seeing SY in a rare European live performance this year, there's a whole heap of other interesting and exciting performers to thrill and entertain you over the weekend.

And the girls will be bitchin, yo.
RoadkillKid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|