View Single Post
Old 11.17.2018, 09:44 AM   #50129
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bowie is always a fine choice

as for the other, from the same era and similar style (sorta) i prefer cake. you like cake? it was fun and a little hilarious. yeah. keeps you awake while driving. and a loooooooooooooooong... jacket!

I always felt like Cake was what Beck would sound like if Beck was a band and not just one guy. With all the eccentricities kind of ironed out democratically.

Not a fan. Not a fan of a lot of what Beck has been up to either, but back in the mid-‘90s he was on some next level shit.

He could conceivably come back and do something wild and inventive and continue on the path to being the heir apparent to Bowie.... but probably not because he’s like 55 and has been BM-ing out his last several albums.

But Cake. That’s a name I don’t hear a lot.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|