View Single Post
Old 12.21.2009, 06:02 PM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
That's cool. I get a bit defensive on this point just because I'm mainly an improviser. I play improv in a few ways, but the stuff that's most gratifying is the stuff that's good (to my ears) without needing anything added or taken away, that couldn't be repeated. Which is very difficult, but amazing when it happens. However, there are as many ways of improvising as there are people - I'm kind of fascinated with how classical players 'improvise' to written solo material, but that's a very different thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|