View Single Post
Old 12.10.2018, 07:57 PM   #5281
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
anyone know about any interesting pathographies?
I really liked Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy, Everywhere Antennas by Julie Delporte. Right now I am reading Sick: A Memoir by Porochista Khakpour, and I feel like I want to read MORE MORE MORE. So, can anyone recommend any? Preferably by women. I hate men so much. #sexism

/edit: oh and unrelated to that: I just finished reading Eleanor, or the Rejection of the Progress of Love by Anna Moshovakis. I really wanted to like it. But FUCK. What a pretentious pile of poo poo. I feel like the author thought her being elusive af and having the plot (if there was any!) unfold as slowly as possible would make her seem avant grade and cool? idk. Reading the book really annoyed me. I didn't get anything from reading it, except anger.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|