View Single Post
Old 02.21.2017, 08:24 PM   #220
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I hope you're right. Only time will tell though.

I am right. Check the transcripts. He never said, "Drake's music is overplayed." He may have implied it, insinuated it, etc., but he did not say those exact words.

Time will not tell. He's admitted to experiencing memory loss problems. So, that's already told. Time isn't going to tell you whether or not that YouTube clip was proof of him "not remembering what he said about Drake." I will tell you that, and am telling you that right now.

And that (probably) bearded Uproxx troll was, objectively, a taunting asshole.

You're acting weird about Kanye. Why are you entertaining this shit? You know it's not important. What's important is the guy has made music that had given you, by your own admission, more joy than any other artist of this generation. So why you feeding the trolls?

ETA: I'm having a REALLY shitty day/week/month at work, and the seat in my car decided to stop locking out of fucking nowhere today, as I was driving home with a my back and neck aflame. So I might be a little on edge.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|