View Single Post
Old 04.28.2017, 07:23 PM   #215
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Ok, so speaking of Prince (that ^^ is fucking rad by the way), I just realized that I have no idea where my copy of Sign O' the Times is.

My iPod Classic was wiped after what I expect was a buggy iTunes update confused to old software, and I lost, like, MONTHS of music. This is my main device for listening, as it is in my car and I take it to the office every day.

I began the tedious task of re-loading my most favorite-favorite music on the thing (the Sonic Youths, Kanyes, Aphex Twins, and so on) and I couldn't find my copy of Sign O' The Times anywhere. Tore my place apart looking for it. No luck.

I Fucking used to have it on Vinyl and CD, and that was nice. But for the last few years it's just been CD, and now nothing.

I was so fucking upset. I realized that it's a desert island album for me. Not being able to put it RIGHT back on my iPod was a super shitty feeling.

I want a reissue of THAT. Of Sign. That's THE Prince album right there.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|