View Single Post
Old 02.01.2016, 06:15 PM   #9
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
They still have a couple of copies at Rough Trade in NYC when I was there Sunday, I think they were $56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelocia
They are transcribed in type.

I went to the signing he did at Rough Trade in NYC two days ago. Steve was there being the sort of moderator. Although the book was in my opinion too expensive, I would say that it is worth because it is limited edtion. I appreciate now owning a book that contains his lyrics even though I know most of them by heart. A lot of his songwriting has always come out of his love of poetry and generally speaking, I've never been much of a poetry person but I almost prefer the poetry half of the book more than the lyrics because it's less familiar to me. There are a few poems in there that I'm already familiar with because they were published in Alabama Wildman, which is probably my favorite book that he has ever published.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|