View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 12:55 AM   #104
transmogrifier
empty page

transmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's assestransmogrifier kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
why do yeah yeah yeah fans can't accept the fact that maybe they are clinging to a shitty band who makes shitty music and just get by on critical acclaim and fashion? maybe they think that because they have devoted so much time and money to an empty fad and don't want to think they have wasted all that time and money, they try to defend them for never "selling out" and being the best band ever. i mean, nobody likes to be wrong.

i wonder how much money touch & go got from releasing their first album?

i also wonder why yeah yeah yeah fans can't accept that there's people who don't like their music on the grounds that their music is not good, derivative and watered down, not because they play with sonic youth (which i don't give a fuck, i dislike magik markers as much as i dislike yyy...well, not that much anymore) or because they are on a major, and when people express that they don't like them they think hitler o and the band are gonna lose money and won't be able to afford garbage bags to use as miniskirts and won't be able to be fashionable chic anymore so they not only start insulting people but also start insulting them racially, and are as stupid and moronic in it that they don't even get it right.

i don't like their cover and, thanks to you, now i hate them and won't ever give them the time of day, deal with it.

and i can't wait until you retards quote this post and type "LEARN HOW TO WRITE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT; MEXICANS ARE SLOW AND SHOULD BE KILLED". which by the way, it's such an intelligent way of debating a point. yes, that was sarcasm.

I love it when all I have to do is let the idiocy speak for its self.

Listen, your opinion of YYY is your own, and that's fine. Hate them all you want. Your constant need, however, to bitch about them over and over, to take any post that actually supports the YYY's as a personal affront tells me that you are not so much a music fan as a self-concious little boy with very low self-esteem.

I suggest chilling out, and trying to approach the debate minus the vitriol, which at the moment is all you seem to have in your pallette. Stop trying to inflate a personal dislike into an attack on invented motivations of supporters, and the supposed fad the YYYs are pillars of.

In other words, grow up, or just let it slide. Oh, no, wait, that's the same thing.
transmogrifier is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|