View Single Post
Old 07.01.2007, 10:08 PM   #100
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, and i forgot to add to my post above

$543 with taxes

with monthly interest charges, late payments, over-the-limit fees--about $2000 when it's finally paid off?

unless you have the cold cash to put down for it, and i mean without diverting funds from rent/transportation/grocery/clothing/health/other-expense-money from it, you have to buy it on credit, which means getting fucked day in & day out until kingdom cums.

credit cards LOOOOOOVE college students. such a cash cow.

i used my own money for this. no credit or anything like that. stop making assumptions. you're just gonna make an ass outta u and u.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|