Thread: Ask Pookie
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 06:36 PM   #296
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

Here at Alpha Bravo HQ atop Mt. Doom (which, funnily enough, is a volcano), I am having trouble integrating my new recruits with the veteran special-ops team. The older members of Alpha Bravo seem to be reacting quite negatively to having new colleagues. Why, just this morning, I caught Agent X lurking in the air vents above one of the new recruit's rooms. I found he was carrying quite a dangerous weapon (which for national security's sake I cannot describe). To teach him a lesson, I had him chained to a wall in the lava room. This was only a short term solution, however- what lasting solutions do you suggest to ease this apprehension?

Sincerely,
Number One,
Alpha Bravo Team.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|