View Single Post
Old 04.15.2015, 07:47 AM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
the problem is that I am a family man now and the only thing that I am truly lacking is free time.
hell, I have a gig coming up and I don't even have enough time for practice.

at your next show, find an art/film student who wants to make your project for their video class

students are the only people with "free" time (as long as they get academic credit). the retired also have free time but it would be harder to find one with the skills & inclination

for now just put any thoughts of video out of your mind and-- practice when you can

if you MUST have some sort of video just hook up a live camera and point it at the audience, ha ha

(or maybe at your general work area/hands/machines)

yeah just put a tripod at the side, slightly behind you like one of your photos, & let people watch you work-- if you have a photographer friend let them set it up for you in a good spot-- or get someone skilled to operate/move around
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|