View Single Post
Old 04.08.2011, 08:01 AM   #8
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
guitar drone?
Yeah, everything is guitar.
Quote:
more interested? No. But I enjoy drone. So I was already interested. I would hever have guessed "6 u's". I actually thought it was "you you you you you you you"
Yeah the name came from when I first recorded a track for the project and randomly punched in uuuuuu as a placeholder. I started using it for all the other files and it stuck, I never thought of it's pronunciation when thinking of it. Most people I know just say 6 U's mostly cause 'you you you you you you' is way too tedious to say haha. It's only $6 if you're in the USA and the package is really cool (plus it's 75 minutes of music, and I write the pieces like songs so it doesn't entirely drone on), so you know, it's worth the money I'd say.

Oh and for those of you wondering, it's taken a long time for this to come together (I recorded it a year ago) and I'm glad it's came together cause this is my best work so far.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|