View Single Post
Old 10.14.2011, 11:35 PM   #57
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not really sure how to feel about this, and I suspect being that the details (none of which are my business) will likely never surface that I'll always feel that way. All I know is that it's obviously serious. Kim and Thurston have always done an amazing job keeping their private/relationship life out of media spotlight sans when things were BIG (Coco being born, etc). Them taking the effort to even announce the split is enough for me to know it's serious. I like to think it's temporary and things will be worked out, but yeah...kind of doubt it. We shall see. Hopefully this doesn't mark the end for the band, but at the same time seeing them on stage together and knowing they are no longer a unit might feel a bit strange. I always thought their relationship situation was about as good as anyone could ever be fortunate enough to find themselves in. 27 years, insane. All those great tunes. This shit is a bummer.