View Single Post
Old 05.01.2012, 05:04 AM   #27
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks guys. Yr helpin a lot. And just to clarify, I know and appreciate the value of hard work. I worked all through college and past until about a month ago and I grew up in a poor humble Mexican family. I'm just saying I can't really see myself doing any job without being miserable. Maybe I'm fed up. I'm half hoping it's just a phase and that I'll eventually straighten out or something but then that seems so sad to the person I am now. And the person I am now would hate that. It's weird. Like if I have a normal life with a normal job I'll be miserable but If I am the way I am now I'll still be fucked up. Man. Sorry if I sound downerish just realizing that now reading my posts but whatever. But yeah thanks guys.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|