View Single Post
Old 01.10.2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Eternal sick fuck Klaus Kinski's eldest daughter has finally broken her silence about her evil father.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20971857

"The elder daughter of the late German film star Klaus Kinski, Pola, has accused her father of sexually abusing her between the ages of five and 19."

She is now 60 years old and is sick of the praise given to her father by fans who call him some sort of "genius."

Motherfucking bastards, anyone who would rape children, and sexual abuse IS rape, no matter how much the sick fucks try to convince their victims otherwise.

I wish the US government would go after child rapists with the same venom and diligence they go after drug users.

Gast is right you know, the priorities of our "leaders" are fucked.