Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 10.03.2019, 05:19 PM   #587
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
The only thing that'll really stop it happening is Boris's and Farage's egos, but their own parties supporters seem overwhelmingly in favour of a deal being struck, and if the extension happens and an election is called I'd be really surprised if they don't end up coming to some kind of arrangement. Certainly everyone i know who voted to leave is in favour of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
A Johnson/Farage pact? Sweet baby Jesus of the orphanage!! In what world is that a good idea at all? We are talking about the same Farage, right? You're gonna have to enlighten me on this one.

You're really asking the wrong person. You know my voting record on this (Leave in the referendum; Brexit Party in the last Euro elections) so why wouldn't I support a pact that could prevent another majority Remain parliament and see us finally leave the EU? I'm obviously not expecting you to agree with me and, to be honest, given our fundamental difference of opinion on this, I'd consider it a bit weird if you did.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|