View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 10:10 AM   #71
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I agree its like the bands notorious for have put out a boatload are Wolf Eyes, Dead Machines, Hair Police...etc to me only have a handful of listenable well done works not that they are bad groups but that also feel that they can release a recording of some throwdown of tom-foolery in their basement recorded to some mini-cassette recorder, where i could go toss the same recorder next a garbage truck on trash day as it stops to churn all the crap from the neighborhood and it would sound the same. so to me these types of groups are more about marketing themselves for "what they do" without regard to "what they sound like" which in my opinion is unfortunate. agreed i respect more those bands that take some care in what they put out but they are few and far between...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|