View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 07:52 PM   #33
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm sure Meth & Red have no better way to spend their time than to pop in an ICP docu. hahaha

They should have at least had the respect to acknowledge the event that they were co-headlining. I'm so tired of ICP getting a complete lack of respect in the game. They've paid just as many dues as any other artist in the game, and look at the empire beneath them!

Here's an interview with ICP on the whole subject of Tila and Meth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHkO-B44cQc

Method didn't deserve to have shit chucked at him, and 98% of the crowd literally screamed "WHAT THE FUCK?" as soon as it happened (myself included). But still, they could have at least acknowledged where they were, and who they were playing for.

EDIT: LINK FIXED
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|