View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 07:25 PM   #108
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I can't find anything not to love about the album. the fact that it sounds like my bloody valentine shouldn't count against it, but saying it's treading old ground makes it seem like that's not what we've all been waiting for this whole time. But we have been something that sounds like my bloody valentine is exactly what I've wanted and if it sounded revolutionary for 2012, it would probably piss all of us off.

It really separates the men from the boys though. Nobody made a stink when dinosaur jr put out Beyond and it sounded exactly like dinosaur jr, only more polished. Clearly mbv sucked in people's souls, while Dino had a different kind of effect all along.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|