View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 12:29 PM   #105
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
First track sweeps over me like a tidal wave every time, despite sounding like a remastered 91 outtake. How could anyone be underwhelmed?

actually, the first track is the best on the album in my opinion, what makes the majority of the album on the underwhelming side for me is in your statement "sounding like a remastered 91 outtake". and I have to agree about the album as a whole sounding underdeveloped, thats more apparent to me on the last several tracks. I was kinda hoping if they were to retread some of the same sounds like they've already done, they would've done at least one more heavy rock-like groove track. (i.e. what you want, only shallow, when you sleep, or honey power) the album is absent of that, except for perhaps "in another way", though that song sounds too messy.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|