View Single Post
Old 04.14.2010, 11:45 AM   #62
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't done shit.

I did my mandatory civilian service (instead of military service) at a uni library. 12 months of boring warehouse / shelving / stamping work with very low pay (daily allowance + food money).
Then slacked of over six months and started school. Then worked a month at a telemarketing company, which was shite and I couldn't even get my rent money together because the pay was a joke. Then I did evening shifts at my school's library, which was basically sitting at the desk few hours a week for minimum wage. At least I earned my beer money. That lasted through the fall and spring semesters. The next job was a three month internship at a book publishing company last summer. No money, except the basic student benefits. T'was okay, but I didn't learn much there.

Now I should find another internship job for a couple of months. Then maybe graduate one day, if I wasn't such a loser, and then hop in the hamster wheel.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|