View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 09:42 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
KISS not being in the rock n roll HoF is ridiculous

I agree that it should just be a Museum of contemporary music, or something like that,.

I went on a side trip to cleveland to see the HoF 7-8 years ago, when I drove from Houston to Canton OH to the Pro Football HoF induction ceremony. (warren moon!)

Getting to the RnR HoF was cool, as it is right next to lake Erie, but going in was a disappointment.
They had some cool things indeed, but it appears that the Hard Rock Cafes have taken most of the good memorabilia!
They had a fucking exhibit of "rock costumes" which was 3/4 consisting of pop shit like Cher, Britney Spears, and New Kids On The Block outfits! Madonna? wha?

so stupid.

Their biggest display was a tribute to Tom Petty.

Tons of objects from musicians and performers that have never even been nominated for induction are all over the place.

I did like seeing the giant fake amplifiers that Neil Young and Crazy Horse used on the Live Rust tour. That was cool, as well as an exhibit of Ramones clothing, and notebooks and lyrics sheets.

It was a big expense though, The Pro Football HoF was my dreams come true.

just very classy and filled with truly legendary (for football) items and people.

The room of busts was so awesome. AWESOME

If you are a american football fan you owe yourself to go. especially, if you are a die hard fan, go during induction weekend. I saw so many greats, and met some legends. I ate breakfast next to Bart Starr and his wife at Cracker Barrell! canton rules.

Earl "The Pearl" Campbell