Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2018, 03:36 PM   #100
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
dude chill. you’re making A LOT of assumptions about my position on this.

My thoughts and opinions are my own!

I’ve made ZERO assumptions about anything you’ve said in this thread.

Quote:
i’ve been to places where there’ll be a pistol on the couch and a 2 year old running around the house. is that illegal? apparently not.

You think it’s bad now, you should have grown up in Texas during the 70’s and 80’s......GUNS were everywhere! A shoebox or laying it on high, like on top of a bookshelf were the go-to preventive measures of my day.

Sad but true, Jason and his younger brother found and were messing with a handgun their single mom had in the apartment. The younger brother accidentally shot Jason, paralyzing him from the waist down. When Jason finally returned to Jr. High, I had the privilege of picking him up out of his wheelchair and carrying him upstairs daily (only dropped him once) because our Jr. High didn’t have an elivator......talk about a deterrent from playing with guns.

Regarding your question, I am uncertain of the laws pertaining to GUNS in personal domiciles?

Quote:
rights come with responsibilities. right now gun owners have every right but zero responsiblity. come on dude! we need sensible policies. yeah they’re not going to be 100%

I firmly believe in and practice responsibility! My wife and I have raised our kids to do the same. I locked up my bicycle when riding it to my school or the mall, but I didn’t lock it up when I parked it in my garage or at my best friends house.
I was never worried about my family or his family members stealing my bike......but times change!

The Santa Fe shooter was 17, an adult in the Stste of Texas.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|